NAPLEX Question Bank
There are 250 questions on the NAPLEX exam. As your pharmacy board exam, there are many topics you must prepare for. Long-term preparation is key. That’s why we’ve put together the most comprehensive NAPLEX question bank on the net.
NAPLEX questions are more than just indications, mechanisms and adverse effects – important though they are. NAPLEX questions test your clinical judgement and ability to critically review any given clinical situation.
Our NAPLEX question bank contains over 2,000 pharmacy exam-like questions – covering every aspect of the exam. Unlike other pharmacy exam question banks, we’ve put together the most realistic set of questions you can expect to face.
Our explanatory answers provide that extra detail you need to know.
NAPLEX questions are tailored to the needs of the 2019 exam. More than this, we now offer 30% of your course cost back if you pass your test.
That’s how confident we are that, through our NAPLEX question bank, you will pass the 2019 test.
NAPLEX Question Bank Syllabus
Here are the NAPLEX question types you can expect when you enroll in one of our online courses:
- Gastroenterology – examining the clinical applications of drugs in the treatment of diseases such as peptic ulcer disease and Crohn’s disease, whilst exploring the role of OTC medicines in the treatment of common GI symptoms.
- Neurology – here, we review all drug classes as they relate to both the nervous system and psychiatry. Our questions teach you the depth of clinical understanding you need to know about these two complex, but highly important subject areas.
- Cardiology – cardiovascular disease is among the leading causes of death worldwide. Here, we examine your knowledge of all drug classes as they apply to specific disease states.
- Endocrine System – the endocrine system is a vast and complex system that comprises many hormones, their effects on the body and disease states that arise from their malfunction. Our NAPLEX question bank teaches you how to navigate this often-difficult subject.
- Ear, Eye and Skin – as part of your pharmacy board exam, candidates are expected to have a rounded knowledge of disease states that affect the eye, ear and skin – both in terms of OTC medicines and more serious conditions that require more intensive treatment.
- Bone / Joint Disorders – our question bank comprehensive covers the fundamental clinical details about bone / joint disorders you need to know, and what essential drug facts underpin those key clinical decisions.
- Infectious Diseases – infections are widely tested on the pharmacy board exam. We’ve put together an exceptional range of pharmacy questions that cover the depth and detail you need to know about antibacterial drugs, antiviral drugs, antiprotozoal drugs and how those drugs should be used in evaluating patient profiles.
- Respiratory System – candidates are expected to have a rounded knowledge of drugs that impact the respiratory system and how they affect key disease states, such as asthma and COPD. Our questions cover each drug class and the major respiratory pathologies you are expected to know.
- Urology and Renal Disease – here, we test your knowledge of topics such as erectile dysfunction, chronic kidney disease, infections as they relate to both the bladder and kidney, benign prostatic hyperplasia and a wide variety of other key topics.
- Gynecology – candidates are expected to know about gynecology and women’s health. Here, we take a more detailed approach into subjects such as menopause-related illness, pregnancy and hormones – assessing your knowledge of the key clinical details you should know.
- Blood, Cancer and the Immune System – three highly important, often overlapping topics that you need to study. Our questions offer the most comprehensive coverage of each of these three subject areas, not only individually, but also collectively in terms of how one drug impacts the other two subject areas.
Of course, the pharmacy board exam questions you need to practice aren’t limited to the above topics. That’s why we’ve put together a database of questions that examine the following aspects of clinical pharmacy.
- OTC medicines – in this section, we talk about the OTC medicines you need to have a comprehensive knowledge of – how those drugs should be used in the clinical setting, how to address patient symptoms, and what important adverse effects and drug interactions you must have intimate knowledge of.
- Compounding – pharmacists are expected to have a thorough knowledge of both sterile and non-sterile compounding. In this section, we offer a comprehensive NAPLEX question bank that filters through the fundamental facts you are expected to know.
- Pharmacy Calculations – calculations form a large part of the pharmacy board exam. Our pharmacy calculations review all key areas you should have a thoroughly detailed knowledge of. It’s not enough to “just pass” this part of the exam. Through our question database and comprehensive explanatory answers, we guide you through the process, step-by-step, to help you ace this part of the pharmacy exam.
- Critical Care – pharmacists play an important role in the clinical setting. That is no less true of aspects as they relate to nutritional support and end-of-life or critical care. At NAPLEX Study Guide, we’ve put together a great range of questions to help you through what you need to know and how to critically evaluate cases on a patient-by-patient basis.
Not only this, but we’ve also included NAPLEX questions on clinical microbiology, biotechnology, biostatistics, dosages, trade / brand names, and radiopharmaceuticals.
In this way, we have developed the most comprehensive NAPLEX question bank course. We also includ multiple full-length practice tests to help you gauge how well prepared you are. You can determine where your strengths and weaknesses lay. You can practice whatsubject areas you need to improve.
You can build your knowledge in a practical, constructive manner that works.
National Pharmacy Exams
Of course, our NAPLEX question bank is tailored to the needs of the US exam.
You may be taking a different pharmacy board exam. The great thing about our online courses is that many exam formats are the same. Whether you’re taking the Canadian exam, the Irish pharmacy exam, the UK licensing test, or the Australian test, our courses can still help you. Alternatively, if you are taking the PTCB pharmacy technician exam, we can wholly recommend our partners at PTCB Test Prep.
If your exam has a significant MCQ component, our courses can help you.
If you have any questions, contact a member of our team today. Alternatively, you can check out our frequently asked questions for more information on our courses and how they can help you become a qualified, professional pharmacist.